Friday, November 19, 2010

Creek View Blacksmith Shop

Well I have to admit that I am not the most "Loyal" blogger out there, but at time's I can force myself to sit down and have a small battle with this crazy computer. Not to mention how busy I am working on the barn and blacksmith shop!!!
Here are some photo's of how the blacksmith shop is coming. Right now I am building some work benches. I love having a shop to build stuff in, because with the lights I can work after it is dark. Dad and I stayed up there until 7:00 the other night, I wanted to keep working but Dad was getting so cold that his hands were going numb... I didn't think that is was THAT cold... I wasn't even wearing a sweat shirt.... It was only 38 out side.
The next project on the shop will be building a side draft hood for my forge.... I have NO idea how that is going to turn out.

So here are some photo's of the shop in it current state of disaster.... LOL

This was the hardest bench to build, because we had to build around that post.
I am starting to get some tools out!!!


Here is the bench that I was working on yesterday and last night.

Well that's all I have to show right now, when I get more done I will try (key word there "try.. LOL) to post some more photo's.

1 comment:

mallin mom said...

It's coming along great :)