Monday, December 24, 2012

all things that are new

Well I have kinda changed course on my blacksmith shop business plan. Instead of just doing hand forged iron work, I am now making/selling blacksmithing forges, tools, and equipment. So far, I have made all my forge sales on eBay.com, and I love it. It is sooooo easy, and more inexpensive than I thought it would be.
Here is a photo of a forge that I made about a month ago.


Also about a month or two ago ( I can't remember) me and my good friend Dave Custer, forged a hammer at his shop in eastern Ky.
Here is the hammer we made.

Here is a video too of the making of the hammer, and of us forging a "striking anvil" for Dave's blacksmith shop.

I don't remember what my shop looked like when I last showed it to yall, so here is a photo of it in it's current state.

It's still not completely finished, but it will have to do, since I am now building myself a log house!!!!!

Here are 2 video's I have of building the log house.

Part 1


Part 2

Well that's all I can think of that is new around here, so until next time. God's Speed.

No comments: