Saturday, April 7, 2018

So long Apple

For the last 3-4 years I have owned nothing but Apple products for my electronic needs, from a MacBook Air, iMac, iPhone (before I got rid of a phone), iPad, and a MacBook Pro.

Each of these products served me well, but the constant updates, and the feeling that the products where getting slower and slower has pushed me away from them. Also the MacBook Pro I currently have keeps crashing and will not properly edit a video.

Yesterday while at Sams Club getting a piece of pizza (You can beat the price on the pizza combo) I stepped over to their electronics section just to look.  Well they had their display model Acer 15" laptop with an Intell i3 processor, 1TB hard drive, 4GB ram, backlit key  board for the low low price of $319!  Even though it has an i3 processor, it should have the power to edit my video's in 1080p.

So this morning I have been online downloading copyright free music to use in future video's! Cant wait to get back to editing!

~Chase~

No comments: