Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting Ready for Doc & Pete

Today I put up some electric fencing in preperation for the delivery of Doc and Pete. I spent most of the day putting up electric fencing in the field closest to the house and soon to be barn.

It was pretty chilly (34) when I got started this morning at 7:00, so I got the two most important tools of the morning!
A cup of hot coffee and a 10 pound sledge hammer!!! You see, the secret is the more coffee I drink, the faster I will swing the sledge!!! LOL

Here is a photo run of the ongoing project.



Here is our solar powered fence charger, it puts a nice electric shock to the fence!!!! Unfortunatly there is only one way to test it.


Tomorrow a gentleman will be here to dig out a small hillside for the barn, hopefully we will have the barn up.

No comments: