Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time for a little fencing and I don't mean for the livestock

A few weeks ago the our good friends, the Custer family were able to come over for a visit. I had told Dave that I had always wanted to try my hand at fencing, so he brought his fencing foils along. So here are some photo's of us going at it. "Ready?????"

GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OK, I'm backing off now.



I am not to sure what Dave was doing, I think he was a little upset that i disarmed him, but I have to admit that he did disarm me too.


Time for a rest.... It was really hot outside and after just a few minute's I was huffing and puffing like a tired race horse. LOL After that I think we went in to cool off and get a drink, if I remember right I got ice water to cool down, and Dave got a cup of hot coffee, I don't see how that would cool a person down. Then again I'm not much of a coffee drinker so I wouldn't understand.







No comments: